Training and Professional Development Opportunities for Faculty, Staff, Students, and the Public
If you are looking for training in Website Design, Supervision, Microsoft Office, or other topics—all led by qualified professionals—you’ve come to the right place!
Training@Illinois helps faculty, staff, students, and the public find training and professional development opportunities offered at the university. Below is a list of training opportunities and workshops available on the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign campus. Follow the link for detailed information as well as registration instructions.
* The registration process for these training opportunities varies with each member; please refer to the link listed for details
Computer Software Training
Continuing and Public Education
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Development
- Process Improvement
- Retreat Facilitation
- Climate Surveys and Needs Assessments
- Customized Training Programs
- Individual Coaching
- Hazardous Materials & Occupational Safety
- Wellness-To-Go departmental wellness programs
Policies and Procedures Training
- Human Resources Series for Supervisors and Managers
- General Computer Security Orientation
- Working Safely with Sensitive Data
- Office of Business and Financial Services (OBFS)
- Mindfulness Meditation Classes
- Healthy Weigh Weight Management Program
- Live Well, Be Well, Chronic Disease Management Program
Questions about this site? Contact us.